There are so many recipes out there for homemade bubble solution. Many recipes called for glycerin which would have required a special trip to a special store, and with my three lil-ones, I really just didn't have the time. So I crossed my fingers and went with the recipe that called for light corn syrup. It was much easier for me to just grab while grocery shopping and it turned out PERFECT!
Here’s what we did and here's what you’ll need if you give it a try:
I purchased the majority of our bubble tools the dollar store; pipe cleaners, large bubble wands, individual bubbles, and nets (for butterfly catching). Some of the things we already had were the small play pool, hula-hoop, step stool, drinking straws, yarn, water bottles, rubber bands, and an old pillow case.
Before we ventured outside I let the kids use the pipe cleaners to make different-shaped bubble wands. They really enjoyed that! Even though there was an abundance of tools to choose from they still really enjoyed using the small pipe-cleaner-wands they created. <3
- 5 gallons of water (I used regular ol’ tap water)
- 8 cups of dish detergent (I used a mix of dawn and dollar store brand)
- 2 cups of light corn syrup
I purchased the majority of our bubble tools the dollar store; pipe cleaners, large bubble wands, individual bubbles, and nets (for butterfly catching). Some of the things we already had were the small play pool, hula-hoop, step stool, drinking straws, yarn, water bottles, rubber bands, and an old pillow case.
Before we ventured outside I let the kids use the pipe cleaners to make different-shaped bubble wands. They really enjoyed that! Even though there was an abundance of tools to choose from they still really enjoyed using the small pipe-cleaner-wands they created. <3








No comments:
Post a Comment