Thursday, September 11, 2014

Nature Hike at Clark Park

I recently joined a Facebook group called Raeford Homeschoolers. It consists of many wonderful parents who take the initiative to set up field trips as well as share homeschool-friendly happenings around town. It has been a wonderful resource that we have been able to take advantage of signing-up/attending a few exciting events, Clark Park's Nature Hike being one of those. 

Ranger Mike did such a great job leading our adventure through the park. 
Carefully listening to the park rules.
I just love how Josiah blends in with the big kids in all of these pictures. He sees himself as an equal, as he should, and I absolutely love it. 




Teaching us about the persimmon fruit. 
Explaining where the original Root-Beer came from.
The Backwards Walking Bridge Challenge
Bones Creek

And my favorite, 
Fascinated by a scampering squirrel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment