Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Amazing World of Insects: An Educational Maze

We recently finished a unit on insects while studying God's Creation and guess what this season's Educational Maze at Gillis Hill was on??? Yep, none other than INSECTS! 
(God is so good. I just love how he lines things up for us.) 

FIELD TRIP TIME!  
I sure love these five kiddos! They are such a joy.

While they knew the majority of the answers to the questions, I was excited to see that they were astonished by a few new bits of information. One being the color of insects' blood. 

The play space at the end of the maze, specifically the humongous sand pile, is always a greatly sought after and much enjoyed reward after making their way through. 

 
Thank you for not making me choose one of the three pictures above..they were all so cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment