
With a passion for knowing & loving God, a passion for nurturing & growing family, and a passion for cultivating lifelong learners, we pursue life.
Sunday, May 3, 2015
A Trademark of Josiah's
I am so grateful to my friend, Denise, for capturing this face of Josiah's on camera. It's a trademark of his. He makes this face for a number of reasons but mainly for the following: if you're looking at him and he doesn't want you to, or if you've corrected him for doing something wrong. I've concluded, this face is his way of trying to divert attention or avoid the current situation. Whatever the reason, it's really cute. I'll take getting to look at that adorable face over a tantrum or two thrown a day. (Not to say we're strangers of experiencing them because we've had our fair share of those, too.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment