Watching the whole-of-them learn together, despite the broad range of ages, these have to be some of the most wonderful of experiences about homeschooling.

We have all really enjoyed learning about fractions with Isaac.


Mikey loves to do whatever it is the others are doing. While the others work in their math journals, I've been giving Michael small tasks to complete in a journal all his own. The majority of the tasks require him to find, color and/or count all of a certain shape. Today I gave him a small addition word problem and he absolutely loved it, asking me to do another, after another, after another. I adore his genuine enthusiasm for learning and love getting the chance to witness his little four year old brain work.

Josiah's work...

After completing a unit on insects, the kids illustrated an insect of their choosing in their science journals.
Here's Mikey's ladybug:




No comments:
Post a Comment