Our little Native Americans and Pilgrims.
We had a little playdate with Kanani a few days before Thanksgiving and made turkey hand puppets and woven placemats. The kiddos even put on a little play about the Pilgrims met the Native Americans. Finally, we ended with a delicious a mock Thanksgiving dinner.
The presence of limber and flan in our home is a true sign that the holidays are here.
![]() |
| Gabriella helping me make flan. |
These two really love helping mommy in the kitchen (we're making limber here). I actually think they like being my little helpers more than they love limber.
I can't come to an event with just one flan. There must be two so that if any one wants seconds (or thirds or even leftover flan for the next few days) there's plenty. We were blessed to attend three family gatherings for Thanksgiving and I made two flans for each gatherings.
![]() |
| Flan, yumm! |
The first of our stops was at Nana's and Pop-Pop's. We always have the best time there. Gabriella was eager to show Nathan the "Again" book she checked out from the library the week before. It was an adorable book about a dragon, and Nathan loves dragons. He loved the book.
![]() |
| Rarrrrrr |
After all the fun we had at Pop-Pop's we headed over to Aunt Brenda's for more fun and even more food. What a feast!
Although I don't have any pictures of our get together at Grandma Cindy's, I did catch this adorable picture of Mikey and Uncle Andy. Mikey loves him some Uncle Andy!

Though we missed being with all of our family in Connecticut on Thanksgiving, we are so blessed to have had the chance to spend the day with part of our family. I pray we never take any chance we have to be with family for granted, no matter the day.










No comments:
Post a Comment