Although this year we didn't plan to make tracking our reading for the library's Summer Reading Program a goal, Gabriella sat one afternoon reading book after book, recording it's title and shading in corresponding boxes. It was a sweet sight to see.

A special ice cream cone at grandma's...
I found a purple ninja on my cutting board photograph worthy...

That's one really adorable construction worker!
Innovative tent play...
Hot summer days lend themselves well to cool, calm coloring sessions...
Five grandbabies waiting for hugs from Gram on a Sunday morning...
How is it possible to be so stinkin cute?!
At uncle Ricks for our the very first of our summer's pool play...
Gabriella's Beauty is such a good bunny...
So happy to be wearing a fleece pullover in June's 90 degree weather...
I just adore this drawing Mikey drew of him and I.
I particularly love the extra bit of purple, curly hair he drew
standing vertically on the tops of our heads.
Gabriella and Mikey really look forward to the special time
they share with Nana, Nathan and Eli on Wednesday nights.
Here's Gabriella's illustration of Nana coming to pick her and Michael up
with Nathan and Eli in the car.
An extremely rare after-Sunday-morning-selfie of mommy and daddy.
Doughnuts and devotion for one of our first "summer school" sessions...















I love those babies! Simplicity of play in those kiddos makes my heart smile so big! 😁❤️💗💕💖😍😘
ReplyDelete