Saturday, June 7, 2014

Dance Recital 2014

I felt so honored to sit and watch my beautiful Gabriella dance on stage for her second annual dance recital. My heart fluttered as I imagined what this experience must be like for her sweet little four-year-old-self. 

I imagined she must be experiencing excitement galore as she had the opportunity to preform for her family with friends so dear.  I watched and admired her fearlessness as she danced in front of the possible hundreds there. I also imagined that she perhaps may even be experiencing a bit of pride as she proudly shares a season of hard work with all of us. 

I savored those feelings I felt and I cried as I watched her dance so joyfully, so innocently, so purely. 

I felt the love I have for her swell within and not because of anything she did but rather because of how humbled I felt to be the mother of such an incredibly amazing little girl. 

You are breathtaking, my dear, breathtaking. 

Beauty at its finest. 

Here are a few shots Nana got while Gabriella was on stage.
(Thank you so much Nana)




(I love hearing Mikey's sweet voice asking if Gabby is ok. He is always looking out for his big sister and checking to see if she is "ok".  So precious!) 

Mommy and daddy are so proud of you, baby girl. 

Elite Dance Center's 4-5 Year Old , Tuesday Night, Jazz./Ballet Class

The photographers offered to take a picture of the cousins for no extra charge. How sweet! :)  
Alyana and Gabriella 


1 comment: