Monday, November 10, 2014

Moments

For the four years (and even during my season of student teaching) I had many moments. Moments that were irreplaceable. Memorable moments. Moments that stopped time. Moments I yearned to sit and write about. Moments where I knew I had touched lives. Moments of success. Moments where a difference had been made. Moments when things just seemed to fall in place. Unforgettable moments. 

Those were the moments I lived for, the moments I taught for. Those moments made all of my hard work worth the while. 

It feels so good to be having some of those very moments right here in our own home with my little group of five. 

We have completed roughly nine weeks of homeschool thus far and seem to be trucking along. We (meaning I, of course) have a few kinks to work out but most importantly we are learning and having fun while doing so. 

I just wanted to document a few pictures from our journey so far. A few moments, if you will. 











1 comment:

  1. They go to the coolest school ever!!! So much learning going on :)

    ReplyDelete