Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Archery Class

Our local Parks and Recreation Center offers an Archery Class for children who are 7 years of age and older. Our awesome H.E.A.R.T field trip organizer, Katie, planned a class for our sweet homeschooling group. I have personally been highly anticipating this event, excited to see how much Isaac and Alyana enjoy archery. 
Ranger Mike, as always, was a great instructor and Isaac and Alyana had an awesome time! 

Michael and Gabriella didn't seem to mind an hour and a half of free play with friends, sand, pine straw and rocks. 
Here's Gabriella's nest and eggs... :) 

Josiah, on the other hand, wasn't shy in expressing his dissatisfaction with the fact that he had not yet been offered a chance to use the bow and arrow. He tugged on me while insisting, "I shoot". Poor 'Siah has few five more years before he gets to participate in this particular event, however, having the chance to hold an extra bow today did help him cope a bit. 

I was incredibly excited that I caught a video of both Isaac and Alyana in action! 


No comments:

Post a Comment