I asked the kiddos to straighten up a bit while I attempted to sweep the dining room floor and wipe the kitchen table off.
Gabriella hardly every complains about helping out around the house. She is pretty much the only one who will ever do it without being asked. She even has this amazing ability about her to sense when I am stressed or overwhelmed with the tasks of keeping up with the home and will come around like an angel and ask what she can help me with. Sigh...she's so sweet.
Given so, I found it a little (just a little) surprising that she came around the corner shortly after I requested they straighten up saying, "I wish I had a clean-a-madacer (sp?) to clean my room for me." Haha! All I wanted to say or shout, rather, was AMEN, girl, AMEN!
I loved this idea so much I asked question after question about her thoughts concerning it. She told me it would have a mop to mop, a broom to sweep, a duster, a washer for dishes and a few other things I can't seem to remember. I encouraged her to write down her ideas and maybe we could help her invent it one day.
![]() |
| She called this her "brainstorm". |

No comments:
Post a Comment