Friday, April 17, 2015

A Neighborhood Stroll

Although we love the rain that April brings, it was nice to get a break from it today and celebrate the sunshine with a stroll around the neighborhood. 

Gabriella asked if Kitty could accompany us on our walk so I pulled out a little stroller from deep in the garage for her to push along. 

Josiah doesn't usually care for anyone to push him along other than mommy so seeing him give Mikey the chance to do so was a treat for me. 

The back of our neighborhood meets the back of an Elementary school. Today was the first day we were able to explore its playground that's open to the public after school hours. Gabriella and Mikey said it felt like we had found hidden treasure. 




Kitty and Lamby got a chance to drive the car on the way home since Josiah requested a ride (possibly his first ever) in the stroller . How excited I'm sure they all were; Kitty, Lamby and Josiah alike. 

2 comments:

  1. I miss them so much. What a blessed life. They always make me want to be little again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are all amazing by the way. Love the sky in them. I can't hate on camera phones anymore.

    ReplyDelete