Sunday, April 12, 2015

Coloring

Grandma Cindy gifted each of the kiddos with a coloring book for Easter. One with pages that you can peel and stick to walls and/or refrigerators. These coloring books have sparked a love for coloring in both Gabriella and Mikey. They've even bonded over their new found love. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the two of them get such pleasure out of the simplicity of coloring.







Mikey must of had his coloring book one day and mistakenly had Josiah's on another. Either way, he ended up falling asleep attempting to color the very same picture in both books on two different days. 

The two of them would color and color until they felt their pictures were complete then designate, all on their own, to whom they were for by writing those names at the bottom of each sheet. Mikey asked me to spell for him but wrote each letter all on his own. He was so proud of his work and I of he. We displayed some of the pictures on the refrigerator for a few days but later stuffed them in envelopes and sent them off in the mail. 


I even even caught daddy doing a little coloring of his own. (hehe!) I won't pretend I didn't get in on all the coloring action, too, daddy just wasn't there to take a picture of me. (hehehe!) 

Coloring has definitely been the event of Spring Break 2015.

2 comments: