Other than our trip to the alpaca farm earlier this week our spring break has been pretty low key. Josiah and Mikey both came down with a virus so we spent much of our time helping them get back to 100% of their energetic-selves. The down time in addition to lots and lots of cuddling with mommy has been greatly beneficial.
We did, however, get a little sensory play in. It's been a long while since I've managed to put something like this together for them but I'm glad we finally got the chance to this week. They've always really, really enjoyed diving into sensory material that they're encouraged to freely explore just as I really, really enjoy taking pictures of them while doing so. :)
Josiah played for a good twenty minutes then decided he'd had enough.
We moved the snow outdoors for our second round of play.







My favorite is the bw with Josiah in his rain boots. Love his love for rain boots!
ReplyDelete