With a passion for knowing & loving God, a passion for nurturing & growing family, and a passion for cultivating lifelong learners, we pursue life.
Friday, July 25, 2014
Crib Sleeping
You wiggle your arm in the tiny space behind the back of my neck and wrap it ever so tightly around the other side. You know exactly what it is you want. Me. You grab my face with those ever so tiny hands of yours and sweetly kiss my lips. You eventually waller all around and find yourself at rest laying halfway on and halfway off of me. I'm positive many would see me crawling into the crib to help get you to sleep as unnecessary or bazaar but I see it as knowing exactly what it is I want. You. To comfort you, to love you, to esteem you, to cherish you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We do what we need to do, us mommas. :) You are simply awesome. Josiah (and Gabby and Mikey) is so blessed to have you.
ReplyDeleteThey are so blessed to have you, you are amazing.
ReplyDelete