I sometimes forget about the awesome things, like the Splash Pad, that's right here in our very own city. I was ecstatic when Nana asked if we'd join her this morning. We only managed to visit once last year but we're shooting to beat that record this year. So far we're even. It's looking good for us! :)
 |
| Loads of fun! |
 |
| Eli |
 |
| Gabriella |
 |
| Isaac |
 |
| Alyana |
As if the Splash Pad isn't enough, there's a huge sand box, too! Absolute happiness!
 |
| Castle building |
 |
| Birthday cake making |
Mikey, Nathan and Josiah were the least bit interested in getting wet. It took Mikey all of an hour to warm up to the idea of it but finally did. He had a blast! Daddy tried hard easing Josiah into it. End result...he wasn't happy!
As if I needed a reason to love him even more! <3 Playing with the kiddos...
No comments:
Post a Comment