I've lost count of what number this makes Little River's annual Water Day. Regardless, I hope we continue to keep them around for a long, long time. Everyone had such a great time today!
![]() |
| Isaac, Elias and Alyana on the water slide! |
![]() |
| Nathan and Eli having a little fun shooting hoops. |
![]() |
| Cutie-pa-tootie! |
Yep, Michael dropped that entire handful (and a few more) of dirt into the pool.
Daddy and Josh were having a blast with the kids on the slip-and-slide. They were playing with them gladiator style. The kids were eating up the attention!
Even though it took Gabriella and Mikey almost every bit of three hours (the entire time) to warm up to the idea of the slip-and-slide, I'm so glad they did. I love watching them conquer something that may seem somewhat fearful at first sight.
Go Gabby, Go! Look at that form!
They worked hard for their luxurious soak in the dirty (thanks, Mikey:) ) pool water.
We've already got some ideas brewing for next year's water day. We can't wait!









This is awesome! Great job Josh and Michael!
ReplyDelete