After scheduling and rescheduling and scheduling again we finally got the chance to visit Gillis Hill for their Corn Maze! I've seem to have lost track but this very well may be our third annual Corn Maze event with our wonderful friends; Denise, Kanani and now adorable, Dartanian.
The kiddos really only viewed the corn maze as a obstacle between them and the play area that awaited them at then end rather than an activity to enjoy all in itself. Ha! They were so excited to run from post to post guessing whether a left or right turn would get them to their next destination. With a baby on each of our hips, Denise and I enjoyed trying to keep up with them.
 |
| Oh, Josiah! And just imagine that smile times a million..that'd be the size of the smile you put on my heart. |
 |
The HUGE dirt pile is always the star of the show. The kiddos spent 90% of their time here.
Dartanian couldn't get enough of the sand! He loved it! |
And of course we couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a little ice cream after all of our hard work at the corn maze. I mean, it would be some of the very last of the season. Why not? :)
 |
| It's so fun to watch the chickens run all around the farm! |
 |
| Josiah and his ninja self. |
 |
| Time to explore the farm! |
The picture above of me helping Gabriella jump the fence speaks to me. Even as I see Isaac on the other side I realize there will not be many more years I'm able to lift your whole five year old self up and carry you around, swing you about or help you jump over a fence like this. Such little, little things that I treasure so dearly.
 |
| These goats were a BLAST! |
 |
| I loved how eager, apposed to being timid and afraid, Josiah was to feed the goats. He might have loved feeding them as much as I loved watching him do it. ... Nah, that's probably not even possible. |
 |
| See! They were just adorable! |
Even the rooster and chickens gave us quite the show. We sure enjoyed it!
Thank you, Denise, for your wonderful pictures. You never fail to capture every bit of joy and excitement in every moment that we're together.
No comments:
Post a Comment