Thursday, May 22, 2014

Our First Gillis Hill Ice Cream Visit for 2014

We LOVE visiting Gillis Hill for a vast variety of reasons. One being their delicious ice cream and since Grandma Ella LOVES Gillis Hill's ice cream, too, we decided today was the perfect day to make our season's first visit. :)



As much as we love our ice cream, I must say we love our walking farm tours more. The beautiful spring breeze made for the perfect evening stroll. 

Josiah was only a few months old for our visits last year so it was a blast to see him walking amost the entire way! Hearing his excited squeal while watching him point to each of the animals was such a highlight.   

Gabriella and Mikey lead the way and made sure to stop and play with dirt along the way.  Grandma and I really enjoyed the performance they gave us on the stage! 

We even got in a little rocking chair time before we had to load up. 

I am looking forward to many, many more visits this season!  :) 

















No comments:

Post a Comment