It really doesn't take much to make little ones happy.
I filled everything I could possibly fill with water and the kiddos had an awesome time splashing and sliding and pouring and mixing. It was a wonderful way to spend a morning.
I love this one of Alyana!
Of course the water made it's way over to our dirt hole. I do believe this is the very first time these stones were used for what I intened them to be used for. Aside from setting them around the dirt hole to establish an official and delebrite space, I thought it'd be nice for the littles to sit on while digging and playing. Well, until today they have been more in the way than anything. I was so excited to see they were being utilized today.
They just look so cute sitting there playing.
Scooping and pouring...





I had to giggle at the pictures of Josiah in his hat! Looked like a little old man, so cute! How nice is it to see a plan come together and be used!!
ReplyDelete