Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Treasures


 "Mommy, come see the sunset with me!!!" 

Awesome friends, snacks and a movie! 

Worm finding

"Mom, my worm looks like the letter P!" 

Sweet, sweet baby boy. 

Abuela, Gabriella and Mikey 
Watercolor 

All three captivated by a song from Frozen. 

Spectators at dance class

The best big sister around! 

Dirt :) 

Yard Sale 

Wearing the dress daddy got me for our 9 year anniversary. 
I love that my flip-flop-tanned-feet match the chevron pattern on my dress. 

My babies, minus one. :) 

Sweet Caleb and Mikey

EEeeek! So excited about my very FIRST fabric purchase! 

Baby feet...sigh <3


So excited to be heading to Sunday School. 

Just cute, that's all. 

Celebrating Uncle Phill's 32nd birthday. 

Oh sweet Gabby! (I love my boys in the background :)) 

Sleepy boys

Pattern stamping in play-dough

From toddler to little boy, over night :( sniff, sniff...

Sweet baby rolls! We love us some Dartanian! 

Crib sleeping!! (He fell asleep in the crib all ALONE! GASP!) 

Another picture :) 
Don't you just love the Cookie Monster underwear. Haha! Daddy put Mikey's underwear over Josiah's diapers. 

Almost impossible to believe, it happened TWICE in ONE day! DOUBLE GASP!!! (And, since then, has never happened again :)) 

Our South Carolina shaped rock! 

Mikey was helping Josiah walk to the van after church on Sunday morning and I hear him say, "Josiah, just watch me."...oh, my heart...

Making fruit kabobs 

Isaac and Spielgaben
Josiah and Spielgaben 
Lined up waiting to jump on Grandma Ella's trampoline 
First time tracing!!! (Thanks, Mrs. Emily! :))

Measuring 
I cannot get enough of Caleb! I love him! 
One Hundred Marks by: Gabriella

(Note Mikey...He was standing close, eager for me to take a picture so he could add his touch.) 

May, you have been quite the mix of mystery and marvel! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for chevron feet, grandmas, baby feet, leggings, friends, siblings and state shaped rocks!

    ReplyDelete