Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Wealth

I recently came across a scripture in my devotional that really ministered to me.

"It is a good thing to receive wealth from God and good health to enjoy it. To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life, that is indeed a gift from God. People who do this rarely look with sorrow on the past for God has given them reasons for joy." Ecclesiastes 5:19-20

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a homemaker. What calling could be more fulfilling in life? What incredible purpose I have. I accept my wealth from God and the good health He has given me to enjoy it. I pray not a day goes by that I get so distracted with life that I cannot enjoy my work. I pray that I recognize every moment I'm given in life as a gift from God. For you, God, have given me reasons for joy. 





"I am convinced that the whole world is better when we, as individuals, capture and savor each moment as the gift that it is, embrace the challenge or joy of it, and thereby transform it with the magic of creative possibility. Life, for the most part, is what we make it. We have been given a responsibility to live it fully, joyfully, completely, and richly, in whatever span of time God rants us on this earth."
Luci Swindoll

1 comment: