Our second get together with the homeschoolers of Rivers's went so well. Regardless of the age differences the kids all genuinely enjoy each other's company and get along so well. We started off with a fun game of Christmas Bingo.
I love this picture of all of them lined up in ascending according to their height.
A fun game of Pin the Nose on the Snowman.
Denise prepared an adorable snowman craft for the littles. We stood back and couldn't help but admire their creativity. I love that each one of their snowmen were unique and true to their own personal character.
We also made a few candy-cane Reindeer with a message attached for sharing the joy of Christmas with others.
I loved the interactive devotion Amy shared with all of us. Perhaps on day I'll get my hands on a copy for the Sanchez household and include it in our traditions for the next dozen or so Christmases we are privileged to share under the same roof. Gosh, I almost can't even believe I came to that realization or that I said it aloud. A dozen (well, more like twelve to fifteen) or so Christmases. Oh my. (Note to self...savor every single day.)








No comments:
Post a Comment