Oh, my Gabriella. She is the sweetest girl in the world. When talking about her to others I always describe her using those very words; The Sweetest Girl in the World. I don't really feel I'm being bias either. I just do feel so. When God created her He made sure to make her extra, extra sweet and I am so very blessed to be the recipient of much of that goodness. So blessed!
I'm so sorry for the tangent. Anyways,
This is a home that she made for the ants. She even made and displayed a sign so that they'd be sure to feel welcome and so that they'd know exactly where to go.
She's made a home for ants once before in our kitchen, using a plethora of books for the walls and roof. I think its absolutely precious. And her creations are not even motivated by some strange infestation of the little critters, it's just from her love of all things big and small and everything else in between. She is The Sweetest Little Girl in the World.
![]() |
| The sign reads "Please.Come. In." |


No comments:
Post a Comment