I believe God knows exactly what we need, exactly when we need it. Every single one of my friends are my gifts from God. They are my angels. God gifted me with my angel friend, Emily, a little over a year ago. It seems a little vain to bring her up while writing about pizza but I'm so very thankful for her - for so many reason and pizza dough is just one of the zillion reasons why I love and adore her.
A few months ago Emily took on the huge challenge of teaching me and my littles how to make her AH-mazing pizza dough. Since then, I'm pretty sure we've made it once a week. Did I mention how AH-mazing it is?!
Tonight was the first night we strayed from the tradition cheese or pepperoni pizza. We tried our (mommy & daddy's) favorite pineapple and ham (or bacon) pizza. It definitely didn't disappoint. Sooooo good!
Everything looked so pretty sitting there on the counter while (impatiently) waiting for the dough to rise, I just had to take a picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment