We were so blessed to have attend Little River's skating party today. What a blast we all had!
I do admit to being pretty nervous at first about going with the three littles and without Daddy. I was pleasantly surprised to find that things didn't go at all as I thought they would. Mikey and Gabby were quite independent after the first five minutes of getting use to the wheels on their shoes. They had a blast skating up and down the rink, falling down every few yards or so. They took each fall in stride and laughed as they got back up to try all over again.
I cannot believe how big these beautiful girls look here...
After about an hour, even Josiah felt comfortable enough to "let loose". He is always so much fun to watch when he finally let's down his guard.
God is so good! He really blessed all of us today, especially the staff as we got to see his hand at work, even in a skating rink. We had such a great turn out and can't wait to do it again!











No comments:
Post a Comment