Sunday, February 1, 2015

Love

The last month and a half of sermons in Little River have been focused on the first of the fruits of the spirit, Love. This Sunday Bro. Don brought a wonderful word based on the scripture 1 Peter 4:8, "Love covers a multitude of sins". As part of his message he wrote the word "SIN" on some pretty awesome magical paper then placed it into a glass of water that represented God's love. As he gently stirred we watched SIN disappear right before our eyes. Magical. 

My heart smiled when I found Gabriella experimenting this afternoon. By the time I found her she had already submerged the paper she'd written "LIE" on. Things didn't quite turn out like Bro. Don's but nonetheless it was evident she understood what God's love was capable of. Precious moments indeed. I love how absorbent their little hearts and minds are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment