Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday

I had so many reasons to capture moments today. I couldn't resist. So many. 

My poor baby wasn't feeling well today. We've prayed over him and are believing the fever will soon leave his body in the name of Jesus. He spent much of the day on the couch cuddled up, allowing his body to rest. He is such the little trooper. He says that nothing hurts and will reply with "no phank you" anytime I offer him a drink or something to eat. It just breaks my heart. 

Gabriella and Josiah got to spend a little time together outside today. It was such a beautiful day. All winter long Gabriella has been asking me when she can play outside without her jacket. Today was a glorious day for her. 
I must document specifics about the picture above...Josiah would run after the ball then return and stand in front of the base all while panting in an extremely exaggerated manner. Finally he'd place the ball back on the stand. Oh, what a kick Gabriella and I got out of that! He is so funny! 


Our recent trip to BJ's left us with lots of cardboard to play around with so Gabriella toted them outside and started working on what she said was something for Mikey. Josiah was happy to keep her company. 

When she came back in to check on Mikey she covered him with her blanket and positioned his gift on the floor in front of him so that he'd be sure to see it as soon as he woke. 

I love these kids so much! 




1 comment:

  1. Although Gabby's gift is lovely, I'm blown away by the fact she covered him up with HER blanket. What a sweetheart. :) Hope everyone is better!

    ReplyDelete