Friday, February 27, 2015

Perfection

I found Josiah playing with the perfection game this morning. I'm so glad I picked up the camera and started recording. There are so many things I adore about this little video...
  1. I adore his self talk through out the whole process. (Prior to recording, he picked up the dinosaur and said "rawwwhrrr" then placed it where it belonged.)
  2. I adore how he tried and tried again on a few shapes.
  3. I obsessively adore his actions when he couldn't find the cloud.  
  4. Finally, I adore how startled he got, mainly because of the distraction from a shape coming lose in the very last seconds. 

All in all, this is just some really adorable material...

Aside: I also really love that this video will help us remember how long Josiah insists on wearing his hooded towel after baths. Even after he's clothed, he prefers (demands) for us to place the towel back on his head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment