It is a good thing to be a mother. There are so many rewards, including handmade weather graphs and heartfelt cards.
I came home tonight from having been out of the house for just a bit and heard pure shrills of excitement ring as soon as I walked through the door, "Mommy's home!". Mikey was first to run up to me and share what he'd been working on for me. Weather graphs. He made me weather graphs to use at school. What a sweet, thoughtful gift he came up with. I can just imagine him siting and creating these for me. I can see him talking to himself about how much I will love them and how I will be able to use them. I can see him using that ruler, moving it over with his tiny three year old hands and drawing line after line after line.



How sweet. Gabriella's artwork is always so interesting to me! Love it.
ReplyDelete