Saturday, March 14, 2015

God of the Big and the Little

I can't begin to count how many times God has revealed His hand at work in my life. Tonight was no different. Since Gabriella had a little date with Daddy, I took my sweet boys out for a little treat.


The evening was already far from ordinary but God took it even further and made it extraordinary. As  I laid the exact amount of our ice cream on the counter for the cashier, an employee who was working the drive through window said the customer at the window outside wanted to pay for our ice cream.  

I came to Dairy Queen to treat my boys but instead God was the one who treated us. God loves us so very much. It really is incomprehensible. When I sit and try to comprehend it, I find myself overwhelmed. 
I just couldn't miss documenting it. 


In a book I recently read by Elisabeth Elliot, she wrote, "If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look "little" or "big"."

No comments:

Post a Comment