Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Blossoms

We were out side for quite a bit today before we noticed that the tree right beside our kitchen window had some of spring's first blossoms on it. Gabriella and I were beside ourselves.  Our oooos and aahhs were accompanied by deep whiffs of its fragrant aroma. We are so excited about spring's arrival. 
I love how the picture above captures the raw beauty of Gabriella's curly hair and those enchanting hazel-green eyes of hers, I even love how the picture depicts the extended wear we get out of our Christmas shirts around here. :) 
I love it all! 
Our very own Cherry Blossoms!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have one of those trees!! They are so beautiful and Gabriella...I gasped when I saw this pic. Looks so grown and beautiful! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful in every way! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabriella looks so grown and beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete