Monday, May 19, 2014

Assembly Line

After a hectic shopping trip with three kiddos ages four and under, carrying groceries inside, unpacking and putting things away...our assembly line for putting away freshly washed fruit makes it all worth while. Most definitely my favorite part of the day's grocery shopping experience. 

After a little vinegar and water bath we get to work passing fruit from the sink to the bottom drawer of the refrigerator. 

Today was Josiah's second time participating. He really loves it and seems to understand what's going on so well. 




Josiah even got the hang of passing two at a time. He was so tickled! 
Gabriella requested to only send one along at a time seeing that it made holding her blanket difficult if she had to commit to using both her hands.  



2 comments:

  1. I want to know more about this vinegar water bath! I don't know anything about it and I feel like I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing at Gabby! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete