I feel the tears pool up as I sit back and think about all of the emotions that have overwhelmed me today; true happiness, pure love, glorious honor and swelling pride.
Yet, admits it all, I can't help but to just want to shine the light on the three little bundles of love who are responsible for giving me such an incredible title. They are the reason for today's celebration. I stand back and set them center stage. Today I honor them.
Because of them, I am a rawer, truer, better version me.
Because of them, the term career has been redefined.
Because of them, I have a deeper understanding of our Father God's love.
Because of them, I will forever see the world in shades of rainbow.
Because of them, I love like I never, ever thought imaginable.
I am so honored that God choose me for them and I pray daily that God equips me for the incredible task of raising them. I pray that when they look into my eyes they see the love of God and when my arms are wrapped around them tight, they feel the love of God. I pray that through my failures and successes, my inefficiency and ability, they see the hand of God at work.
I am honored and wear the title of mother so proudly. I am blessed.
Proverbs 31:28 Her children rise up and call her blessed
And you wear this title well, strength and dignity are your clothing...
ReplyDelete