Here they are showing off their beautiful artwork :)
With a passion for knowing & loving God, a passion for nurturing & growing family, and a passion for cultivating lifelong learners, we pursue life.
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Finger Painting
Uncle Phil took the girls to their dance class tonight and left me feeling like it was a great night to give the boys a chance to get messy. We even got grandma and daddy in on the painting action.
Grandma accidentally touched some wet paint on a freshly painted piece of art work and got some paint on her fingers. She chuckled and decide to add to it with her paint brush. I noticed that Mikey stopped what he was doing to intently watch grandma with what she was going. It didn't take him long before I heard him excitedly say "I wanna do that, too!". So he did and Josiah followed suit. I honestly expected it from the beginning but I loved that they only did so by following grandma's direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I came back to this just to find this picture of you and grandma to look at. I love my Ella and Michelle :)
ReplyDelete