Firstly, for loving me. You just do and I never have to question it. You love me and show that you do by being affectionate. You offer hugs and kisses on a daily basis. I may not say it or show you enough but I am grateful, I hope it never ceases.
Secondly, for loving God. Before we were married you vowed to be a godly man and serve him with all of your heart. Our little ones need that kind of daddy and I need that kinda man. I'm thankful it's you.
Thirdly, for working so hard for our family. He has provided you with a wonderful job and an incredible drive to provide. You want nothing more than the best for us and will stop at nothing less to provide it. God has blessed you with great talent and vision. You are exactly where you should be, using your God given gift everyday. The scripture 1 Peter 4:10-11 reminds me of you…”Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen”
Thirdly, for working so hard for our family. He has provided you with a wonderful job and an incredible drive to provide. You want nothing more than the best for us and will stop at nothing less to provide it. God has blessed you with great talent and vision. You are exactly where you should be, using your God given gift everyday. The scripture 1 Peter 4:10-11 reminds me of you…”Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen”
Fourthly, for valuing my time with our little ones. After deciding on transitioning to a single income family, things naturally got a bit tighter financially. Your confidence in our "plan" has not wavered. That is so comforting to me. You not only see the value of my presence with the kids, you fight for it daily. You do not hesitate to tell friends and family, if and when they ask, how hard I work for our family. You are my biggest fan and I thrive with your support.
Fifth, your heart...it's beautiful. You're a lover. Even when someone's done you wrong (really wrong) you don't and won't hold a grudge. It's just not in you to do. You always forgive. I have room to learn a few things from you.
Sixth, your giving spirit. I love that about you! Yet another way you do as Christ commands us to do, give! Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to receive." 2 Corinthians 9:7 "Every man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
Seventh, you're just so stinkin friendly. You never meet a stranger. I am secretly jealous of that characteristic of yours. You strike up a conversation easily with anyone. You fill an uncomfortable, awkward room with laughter. People are drawn to your friendly spirit, as am I.
Eighth, you are goofy. So, so goofy! Always joking around and making others laugh. Yes, there are times I question your level of appropriateness but even so, all of those who surround you, love you even more for it!
Ninth, I touched on this briefly in number three but it deserves it's own degree of admiration, you are a visionary. Your dreams and aspirations empower you. They keep you thriving, always happy but never content. I see success in your eyes. I believe in you and your dreams.
Tenth, most definitely not last on the list by intent and perhaps the most vain reason to love you, your quite the looker! I am so grateful that I'm the woman who's licensed to do the looking. ;)
I love and admire you, Michael Joel Sanchez, for all of these reasons and many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment