It must have been at least three and a half pounds of spaghetti. What little one shouldn't want to dive head first into a pile of cooked spaghetti???
Josiah usually doesn't hesitate but as you can tell from the picture above, he wasn't too sure about this stuff!
Still apprehensive...
There he goes! I knew it wouldn't take him long. :)
He had a blast swinging the spaghetti around and throwing it out of the bin. This was probably not such a good idea if I don't want him playing with his spaghetti next time I decide to cook it. :) Oh well! It will be well worth the fun he had!
My favorite of Josiah...
Mikey made me want to grab a funnel and play! He was so interested in seeing if the spaghetti would funnel through. As soon as he'd see a string of spaghetti peeking through the bottom he'd quickly grab it and pull it through. He filled that funnel up over and over! It was really intriguing to watch.
My favorite of Mikey...
I didn't encourage him to eat the spaghetti but a little taste won't hurt!
Gabriella was completely content with transferring spaghetti from one container to the next. She got some good practice using the pasta fork! She made me all kinds of spaghetti pies, they were de-lish!

My FAVORITE of Gabriella...









No comments:
Post a Comment