Hearing my sweet Mikey pray will never, ever get old. He's got power in his prayers. He doesn't just pray for what's on his plate, he prays for what's on his heart. I wish I had a recording of every meal he's prayed over. I love this little boy!
This must have been the first time I videoed Mikey praying...absolutely precious!
The properties of this video says it is from October 2012...That would make Mikey a year and 4 months. I'm not too sure that's accurate.
His prayer is developing!
March 2013
Mikey at a year and 9 months
I walked with Mikey over to Dairy Queen while Gabriella was in her one hour weekly ballet/jass dance class, it was unforgettable quality time with my lovable little Michael.
September 23rd 2013
Mikey at 2 years old
Just another awesome prayer over our dinner...
February 17th 2014
Mikey at 2 and 1/2 years old
No comments:
Post a Comment