For our adventure outside today we used dispenser bottles to paint the snow! It really was just as cool as it sounds!
Just a bit of food coloring in water and waahhhh-la..."paint" for snow! Gabriella was my special paint mixing helper.
Isn't that cool?!?
I only wish we had an endless supply of "paint", it ran out on us too quickly!
It really did feel more like we were drawling than painting but all the same it was a blast.
They had so much fun just listening to the snow crunch beneath their feet as they stomped across the yard.
It was perfect snow for crunching!
After we warmed up and ate delicious potato soup for dinner we tried our hand at magic snow.
We decided on pouring the vinegar since the spray bottles were a bit too much work for their little hands.
I can't wait until next winter when Josiah will be two and running around out there with us but as for now this winter's snow has been full of memory making for sweet Gabriella and Mikey....
And I've loved every bit of it! 









No comments:
Post a Comment