Mikey loves finding a reason to say the words booty, poop and/or pooting (he often tries to get away with saying butt even though he knows we don't say that word). Is this what being a boy is all about?!? Gabriella was nothing like that at his age (or ever!) so I'm guessing it is. He cracks up anytime he poots or hears someone poot. If no one "claims it" he pulls out his pooting police badge and doesn't hesitate to call out who he thinks dealt it!
He was startled earlier today by what I thought to be a rumble from a motorcycle passing by. He jumps up, runs to the window and assertively shouts "What made that pooting sound!!!???" again, flashing his pooting police badge. I can't help but laugh, I just love him. I do!
Lately he has really been enjoying investigating his poop, mainly by describing it's shape. It's not odd for me to hear him say things like..."it looks like a carrot", "it's big!!!", "It's like candy!", "It's like a piece of ice!" and today, which might have been the most shocking for me, with his hand cupped in front of him he says "I can hold it??? You put it in my hand???" Oh geese, this boy! Whew, those belly laughs feel great!
I simply love him!
I simply love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment