Sunday, March 2, 2014

Super Kid

Oh my goodness, was Gabriella excited! In Little River Children's Church, a different staff member is chosen every Sunday to secretly look for both a boy and girl who are being a good example and following all of Little River's rules. Not only that but more importantly, who are worshiping Jesus with all their heart. SHE was chosen to be Super Kid! 

I really wish I could have recorded her reaction when she found out, absolutely priceless! Gabriella was beside herself. Both of the Super Kids get to sit in a special VIP section with a bit of extra special treatment. Look at all that candy! Oh my! 

Gabriella and Manny 

Showing mommy her special certificate...

Mommy, Daddy, Mikey, Josiah and Jesus are so proud of you big girl! You are so deserving. You love Jesus with all of your heart and are not ashamed to tell the world. I love how you share the love of Jesus in all you do.  We love you so much beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment